We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, customer service oriented Insurance Sales Producer to work for an Insurance firm in Harvey.
This is a fast paced Agency and needs a goal orientated, hard-working individual who can do sales cal and help with customer relations and expand their market share.
Requirements & Responsibilities Include:
• Sales background in insurance is a must
• A track record of success in consultative, solutions-oriented sales OR experience in the insurance industry. 2 years of client support experience is required.
• Ability to handle large volume of calls, manage accounts by tracking and following up frequently.
• Input all information into proprietary software system. Able to work effectively within assigned team and other teams in the department.
• Conduct job function in a manner that promotes a high level of customer service to both internal and external customers.
• Supports the company's core values and basic principles. Perform other job-related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• While some sales ability is an important part of this position, it is equally important that the right candidate enjoys working with people and has a genuine desire for customer satisfaction. Our mission is to help people prepare & recover from the unexpected whether that is a flood, fire, death or disability. Our number one focus is our client's needs.
Additional Qualities Needed:
• Property & Casualty license is necessary
• Life insurance license is a plus
• Spanish Bilingual preferred
• Willing to take Property & Casualty exam(Agency will pay for the costs)
• Strong self-motivation, goal-orientation and a high-energy, positive approach
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• The ability to multi-task and handle pressure
• A goal-oriented mindset
• A team-player approach and a can-do attitude
• Customer Qualities Needed
Base Salary plus incentives and bonuses
High Brand Awareness
A job where you can truly make a positive impact on the life of a family and / or individual
Prospecting & sales leads provided by agents
Paid vacation plan based on length of service
Opportunity for career development
Required license or certification:
Property and Casualty License
High school or equivalent
Bachelors or Associate’s preferred
Customer Service: 3 plus years
Pay is $40k-$45k a year plus commission .
401(k) match up to 3%
Please submit resumes to [email protected] to be considered today!