New Orleans, LA
We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Technician with food safety experience. 3 plus years of quality control and food safety experience is a MUST!
• Maintain and improve product quality by completing product and system compliance
• Complete investigations and audits
• Validate quality processes and document all evidence
• Prepare quality control documents and report to upper management
• Control and improve KPI tracking
• Study trends in and developments in quality management
• Conduct maintenance
• Investigates and provides direction for and reviewing/approving corrective and preventative actions (CAPA), risk management
• Review and improve processes and procedures for quality assurance
• Maintain and improve quality control plans and procedures by conducting hazard analyses
• Conduct meetings with HACCP team to exchange information and discuss new procedures related to food safety
• 3-5 years of relatable experience
• Technical Certificate in food safety preferred
• GMP experience preferred
• HACCP or FSP experience is a MUST!
• GFSI experience is a MUST!
• College degree preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Pay is $18-$25 per hour
Needs a TWIC card
Please submit resumes to [email protected]