New Orleans, LA
SEEKING AN EVENING SHIFT DISPATCHER TO WORK IN A OFFICE LOCATED IN NEW ORLEANS!
Pay is $12.00-$14.00 per hour to start BOE.
Company does offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, PTO ect.
The hours will be from 1pm -9pm or 2pm -10pm and weekends 7am-3:30pm
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
The Dispatch Operator is responsible for scheduling and dispatching drivers to the appropriate locations and times as well as the distribution of all necessary paperwork for proper completion of assignments.
The Dispatcher must maintain and file all associated documents and generate all required reports daily, weekly, monthly and annually.
• Dispatch equipment and drivers by providing necessary manifests and other information for proper completion of assignments.
• Ensure necessary changes are communicated and minimized.
• Maintain communications with operations manager, maintenance department, service department and human resources department.
• Communicate with the Sales Department regarding customer requests, special requests, review of itineraries, farm outs, schedule changes and special instructions.
• Maintain familiarity with all routes being offered and assigned changes, and special instructions.
Assist in producing and maintaining a schedule that deploys assets in the most productive manner possible.
Schedule drivers based on performance and hours of service rules.
Track driver hours per day and blend work to provide consistent opportunities for all drivers.
• Responsible for 24 hour on call dispatch and rotating weekends when assigned. Must be accessible to drivers in this time period.
Ideal candidate will possess:
great customer service skills
be reliable and flexible
have excellent communication skills
have excellent computer skills
2+ years dispatching experience
High School diploma or equivalent
Able to work evenings and weekends
If you are interested and qualified please apply now by submitting your resume to [email protected]